Sunday, April 23, 2017

Watercolor flowers


It's 2017 already! I totally forgot about this blog already. I was planning on creating a new blog but when I logged in, I was surprised to see 3 posts. My last post was back in 2013 and I was thinking of the reason why I stopped posting. It's probably because I studied again, took the board exam and had a job (not freelancing anymore). I'm starting my 4th year in my job (How fast time flies). I have been painting a lot lately so I also want to document my learning here. Anyway, I'm back to posting here.

About the picture above, last year I was practicing how to paint flowers for my friend's wedding invitation. I wasn't satisfied with the outcome and I'm not sure if my scanner will do justice to the paintings so I abandoned the idea and kept the papers. I found them earlier while looking for stuff to throw away and thought that they're actually not that bad. I have to paint more flowers! Okay, that's it for my comeback post.

No comments:

Post a Comment