Thursday, April 27, 2017

Small paintings and opening an Etsy shop


This summer, I've started painting small watercolor pieces (post card size). I enjoy doing small pieces because they don't take a lot of time to finish.




Finally, my Etsy printables shop has been opened! I have 3 products right now and I'm slowly adding more. I was torn between making it look generic or making it really artistic. I preferred making it look more creative - yet simple. That means more experimenting and plain work. I know the start requires all the hard work, failures, bloopers and I pray that my work will  be blessed. I've read my journal and realized that it was my goal to open an Etsy shop since 2012. I'm really thankful to God I can finally work on my shop. It is still under construction so I won't link it for now.

My summer vacation (I'm a teacher) is almost over! I'll be reporting to school next week. I will surely make time to still paint and update this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment